We were there, in Paris, in the Alma Tunnel, August 31 st, 1997, that horrific night that took the lives of Princess Diana and her lover Dodi Al Fayed. Out of over 6 billion people on the planet, there we were, two American tourists and our son Brandon, witnesses to a worldwide event, that changed our lives forever. "The scene is forever imprinted in our minds."

After 10 years of trying in vain to bring the truth to the forefront, on December 3, 2007, the Firestones were finally called upon to give testimony in London at the Royal Courts of Justice for the "Coroner's Inquests into the Deaths of Diana, Princess of Wales and Mr. Dodi Al Fayed." Visit http://www.chasingdiana.com/ to learn more about why we wrote the book, "Chasing Diana."


Tuesday, July 29, 2008

***** Five Star Reviews for "Chasing Diana" are coming in fast and furious!

Jack and I want to share some of the reviews that we have been receiving on our novel Chasing Diana. We are filled with gratitude and excitement from the continuous positive feedback. Please feel free to add your own review on Amazon.com. Click on the book to order your copy today!

Rhonda Swan, (San Diego, CA) - Chasing Diana was written brilliantly as a screenplay. Each event played out vividly in my mind, I read the story in 2 hours because I couldn't put it down. Rhonda and James are colorful characters that you feel like you already know.

Jodi Dorn, (Alberta, Canada) - This book was the whole package, smart, entertaining and respectful. Once I started reading I missed lunch and a nap just to finish it!! The passion and fabulous energy behind the words are palpable. Thank-you Robin and Jack for sharing your story with the world.

Kari Tandy, (Denver, Colorado) - This book was a total page turner. The characters were easy to relate to and you could feel the emotion of their ordeal. I would love to talk to the authors to compare the fact and fiction that we the reader are faced with. It keeps you guessing and questioning even after you have finished. Awesome Job!

Susan Kuz, (Winnipeg, MB Canada) - I started reading this book just before bed and could not put it down until I was finished. I love the suspense. I love that it is written as a screen play and I had the 'movie' playing in my mind with every turn of the page as I recalled some of the news stories that were everywhere when it happened years ago. The character development was very intriguing and I can hardly way to see who will play Rhonda, James and Ben in the movie. Well done!!

Anne Nino - This book is a page-turner - it is so captivating and entertaining. I read it cover to cover on a plane ride - I just couldn't put it down.
Congrats to Jack and Robin Firestone.
I loved James' and Rhonda's relationship journey between the lines. Very cleverly written.

Terry Bean, (Florida) -Bravo, for a terrific version of the story. It was a great book for a plane ride, almost bringing it to the ladies room since I could not put it down:-) Thanks to Robin and Jack Firestone for making it all happen. I will be standing there with the Braxton's first in line when the movie comes out!!

Heather Braxton, (Scottsdale, AZ) - I sat down to "check out" the book on vacation in Hawaii and couldn't leave my hotel room until I read it cover to cover. Robin and Jack have been inspirational in telling the world their story. Thank you for sharing and I can't wait to the see the movie...I'll be the first in line!

Jodi Smith - "Robin, I LOVED your book. I started it and couldn't put it down. It was respectful, entertaining, smart and straight forward... just like you and Jack demonstrate everyday. Thank-you for the inspiring person you are!"

No comments: