We were there, in Paris, in the Alma Tunnel, August 31 st, 1997, that horrific night that took the lives of Princess Diana and her lover Dodi Al Fayed. Out of over 6 billion people on the planet, there we were, two American tourists and our son Brandon, witnesses to a worldwide event, that changed our lives forever. "The scene is forever imprinted in our minds."

After 10 years of trying in vain to bring the truth to the forefront, on December 3, 2007, the Firestones were finally called upon to give testimony in London at the Royal Courts of Justice for the "Coroner's Inquests into the Deaths of Diana, Princess of Wales and Mr. Dodi Al Fayed." Visit http://www.chasingdiana.com/ to learn more about why we wrote the book, "Chasing Diana."


Thursday, July 17, 2008

The 10th Anniversary of the Death Of Princess Diana 8/31/2007

After some pretty intense soul searching and journaling in my Beyond Freedom, I've decided to share something very close to my heart. This is personal, sensitive and still very painful for me to talk about. It took me 10 years to come to a point in my life where I am able to take this step. I just want to let you all know, that I truly believe I am ready now, because of my association with Liberty League International, the company that I joined on January 27th, 2004. For the last 3 1/2 years, I have had a very focused and incredible journey with Personal Development. That is what Liberty League is all about. Personal growth and development, resulting in major breakthroughs. My financial success with LLI came easily, it was my mindset and personal fears that took a little longer to change.

It is so hard to believe that it will be 10 years on August 31st 2007, that the lives of Princess Diana, Dodi Al Fayed, and their driver Henri Paul, were tragically taken from this world. It is still very difficult for me to talk about what we witnessed in Paris that unforgettable night. Indeed, I was a witness to the immediate aftermath of the horrific crash that took the lives of Princess Diana, Dodi Al Fayed and Henri Paul. We arrived in Paris earlier that day. I was in a taxi, in the Alma Tunnel with my husband Jack and our son Brandon that awful night. We were coming back from a breathtaking evening cruise on the Seine River, to see the beautiful "City of Lights." We did not see the actual crash. According to the French Police Detectives, we arrived on the scene approximately 2 1/2 to 3 minutes AFTER the actual crash. We did get there before the ambulance. What we saw was unimaginable. Our story is so painful, bizarre and ironic, certainly too long to go into on my blog. If you are interested in learning more of the truth, you can watch our recent selective interviews on television, as we have been contacted for the 10 year anniversary commemorating the Princesses' death. According to the producers at Greta Van Susteren's "On The Record," portions of our recent interview will be telecast during the next two Fridays at 10P - 11P EST, as follows: THIS FRIDAY: Friday, 8/24/07 (THIS IS THE "TIMELINE" EPISODE) a 2-3 minute portion during the A-B BLOCK (first portion of the show) a 6-7 minute portion during the D BLOCK (final 15 minutes of the show) ONE WEEK FROM THIS FRIDAY: Friday, 8/31/07 (THIS IS THE "CONSPIRACY" EPISODE)a "pretty big chunk" of time during the show (which is still being edited as we speak.) It's my understanding that this show will only contain the FIRESTONE's interview, and interviews with Michael Cole, the spokesperson of Mohamad Al Fayed, and Mohamad Al Fayed himself, the father of Dodi Al Fayed. This is a 3 part series which began last Friday. We will also be on the CBS Morning show next week. I will post the airtime when I myself know, but I think it will air on the 30th or 31st between 7 and 9 am. Greta will be updating her blog daily with excerts of our 4 1/2 hour interview, over the next few week. If you are intersest, go to her link and check it out ... http://gretawire.foxnews.com/



Here is another link that may assist you in putting things in perspective. You will find a picture of me, in the middle of this world wide event, on page 11 of this album ...
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/554425335yTuTfr
Feel free to post your comments.

A good friend and business partner, Greg Nichols, assisted me with getting another blog together re: Princess Diana. Feel free to visit the Fox News Network website, as well, to read and see some excerpts of our Interviews with Greta Van Susteren "On The Record" which aired on The Fox News Chanel on Cable ...
http://www.chasingdiana.blogspot.com/

No comments: